Sales Representative, Client Strategist
SALES REPRESENTATIVE, CLIENT STRATEGIST
Are you an ambitious, highly motivated Sales professional who goes the extra mile for their clients? Do you love building relationships and have a soft spot for small business owners? When you see a problem, is your first thought that you have a solution? If you are a trustworthy strategist who closes deals, then we want to talk to you!
At VisionSpark, the term ‘sales’ is about more than the bottom line. We are consultative, thoughtful, and committed to the client above all else. Our sales representative will have the acumen to keep up with leaders across all industries, will know how to cut through the fluff to find the right solutions, and will build long lasting relationships.
VisionSpark is a growing executive search consulting firm in Worthington, Ohio. Using a customized approach, we help companies across the country hire top-performing leaders who fit their culture, with guaranteed results! Rooted in strong faith and family values, we foster deep relationships with our clients and build an in-depth understanding of their business and culture to ensure they get the right people in the right seats. Our search team utilizes a rigorous and strategic hiring process that is research-based and ensures long-term fit. Our high-value, practical approach has made VisionSpark a trusted, sought-after resource for business owners and executives across the country.
The responsibilities and duties of this Sales Representative position include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and nurture relationships
- Achieve personal sales targets and quotas
- Field incoming sales inquiries
- Follow up on qualified leads
- Prospect, qualify, strategize, and close new client scopes of work/contracts
- Consult past clients and identify lost client issues
- Log sales calls and notes in CRM (Pipedrive)
- Some travel may be required
This is a full-time, hybrid position, working regular business hours (M – F, 8am to 5 pm) in Worthington, OH.
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Business to business sales experience
- Demonstrated sales close rate year over year
- Experience developing relationships and closing business virtually
- Tech savvy (CRM, cloud, Microsoft Suite)
- 5+ years of sales experience
- Experience selling a service
- Professional service industry experience
- Working in and with small to mid-sized business owners
- Experience working in the management consulting industry
- Existing network with professional contacts, consultants, and small to mid-sized business owners
- Experience with Pipedrive CRM
- We live our core values: GPS (our compass)
- Grow – we GROW individually, as a team, and as an organization. We are thought leaders who constantly seek opportunities to become a better version of ourselves and help our clients do the same.
- People – We get PEOPLE. We seek to be our clients’ most valued resource for establishing a solid people component. We place high value on what matters most: PEOPLE
- Serve – We SERVE each other and our clients. We desire to create raving fans, both internally and externally, by going above and beyond to exceed expectations. We are leaders serving leaders
- Faith- and family-oriented company
- Growing company that is passionate about helping clients find and hire superstars
- Ability to impact other companies and their success
- Ongoing opportunities for self-improvement
- Great snacks, chocolate, and coffee :)
- Be part of a collaborative and caring team where everyone is valued
Salary: $50k - $60k base + commission based on collected revenue (expected additional $20k - $30K)
Benefits: 15 days PTO, 9 holidays, 2 floating holidays, 3% 401K Safe Harbor (after 1 year), company paid vision insurance, life insurance, long-term disability
If you are a sales consultant who is passionate about quality and results, then apply now to join a team of likeminded individuals!