Director of Marketing & Business Development
THE RELAXING RETIREMENT COACH
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Are you an enthusiastic and data-driven growth marketing professional with an entrepreneurial spirit, astute business acumen, and exceptional follow-through? Does your career path involve taking ownership and embracing opportunity? If you are looking to grow and develop with a company strategically positioned to scale, and be an integral part of its success, then this position is right for you!
Our ideal Director of Marketing & Business Development is:
- A Self-Motivated, Articulate Multi-Tasker
- Growth Oriented - You have a fundamental long-term commitment to evolving and growing.
- Results Driven - You are inherently uncomfortable with a lack of measurable progress.
- Accountable - As a member of the leadership team, you confidently bring energy and passion, and take pride in your work and the value you bring each day.
- Organized - Detail oriented and disciplined, you balance multiple priorities and provide clear written and verbal communication with ease.
- Resourceful - You have an entrepreneurial, ownership mindset and proactively enjoy finding solutions to challenges others see as roadblocks.
Our Director of Marketing and Business Development is an experienced, strategic, data-driven growth marketer who is looking for an organization aligned with your core values where your talent can flourish and have significant long-term impact.
The job responsibilities of our Director of Marketing & Business Development include, but are not limited to:
Organic Growth Management
- Successfully manage all aspects of the company's marketing strategy for new member clients
- Collaborate with and serve as our strategic liaison to our marketing agency partner on the development of multi-channel digital content across website, email blasts, and social media channels, constantly assessing demand to optimize growth strategies
- Accurately track, analyze, and report marketing analytics, and clearly articulate plans, progress, and marketing recommendations to leadership team
- Manage and maintain our high-quality standards within all of our content to reinforce our brand promise: blogs, videos, white papers, books, podcasts, etc.
- Track, manage and follow up with all lead conversions through the sales cycle
- Demonstrate commitment to our fiduciary standard of acting in our members’ best interest at all times, and industry specific, regulatory, and legal compliance
Inorganic Growth Management
- Help create a strategic marketing and business development plan for attracting financial advisor partners who will join our crusade to help more dedicated savers live the life they’ve earned
- Develop and manage lead generation and conversion funnel marketing campaigns using multi-channel content distribution
- Build sales deck presentation for financial advisor partners
This role is a full-time, in office position based in Wellesley, MA
- 4-year degree in Business/Marketing/Communications
- 5+ years business to consumer marketing experience
- Strong command and experience collecting and analyzing campaign metrics, and marketing to sales conversion cycles
- 3+ years experience in a leadership role
- 5+ years experience in business to consumer financial advisory and/or professional services marketing
- Experience working with entrepreneurial, growth-minded firms
- Strong command and experience collecting and analyzing campaign metrics, and with marketing to sales conversion cycles within financial advisory services industry
- 3+ years of agency experience or managing marketing agency relationships
THE COMPANY – The Relaxing Retirement Coach, Inc. is a thriving, independent, fee-only registered investment advisory firm based in Wellesley, MA. For over 30 years, The Relaxing Retirement Coaching Program™ has guided smart and dedicated savers through the challenging transition to their retirement years, building their confidence and know-how so they can free themselves of dependence on a paycheck and enjoy total financial independence.
WHY The Relaxing Retirement Coach?
By joining our leadership team, you will play a major role in our crusade to scale and help thousands of deserving and dedicated savers live the life they’ve earned.
The Relaxing Retirement Coach stands out because of our culture and core values. Our team is dedicated to…
●Bring it Every Day
●Fanatical Consistency and Detail
●Do the Right Thing
●Make the Team Better
We adhere to the fiduciary standard at all times and take pride in having a working environment that is conducive to attracting the best talent. Our office is centrally located in a suburb West of Boston with ample free parking.
Compensation range: $110k - $140k Commensurate salary to be determined based on skills, professional background and expertise. This position is also eligible, pursuant to applicable Relaxing Retirement Coach policies, for the annual incentive bonus program, retirement contributions, health insurance, short and long term disability insurance, life insurance, dental and vision, sick leave and paid time off
•401(k): with company contribution
•Paid Vacation Days
•Paid Sick/Family Days
•ST and LT Disability Insurance
•Dental and Vision