COO / Integrator
Are you an approachable, humbly confident people leader who is willing to step up when needed? Do you have strong business and financial acumen, handle conflict openly, and have the confidence to assert yourself professionally to take charge of a situation? At Halyard, we are dedicated to doing the hard, expert work it takes to ensure buildings and homes function efficiently. If you value openness and honesty and are not afraid of a challenge, apply now and join our dedicated team!
Our ideal Integrator is:
- Self-driven. You have high energy, strong follow through, and the ability to grab the ball and run with it.
- A team player. You recognize the strengths of others and maximize their unique abilities. You are always looking out for the team's best interests.
- A strong communicator. Your magnetic personality allows you to relate well to others and can talk with staff at any level. You're personable, down to earth, and can read a room.
- Professional. You have a strategic mindset and can IDS any problem to find a workable solution. You're trustworthy, organized, and lead by example.
- Open-minded. You consider all views, like to simplify where you can, but are decisive when necessary. You have a tactful, caring way of managing people.
We are seeking a candidate who has high emotional intelligence, social and networking skills, and a sense of humor (a good golf handicap is a plus!). If you commit to the company you work for and have been described as "never shutting down," we want to hear from you!
The job responsibilities of our Integrator include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the overall organizational goals
- Owns the P&L
- Oversees the communications strategy
- Communicates organizational strategy to the entire company
- Implements EOS
- Stays up to date on industry trends and continuing education
- Champions our culture (cares, maintains, and pushes through the organization) from top to bottom
- "Lets go of the vine" through delegation of tasks and initiatives
- Identifies strengths of the team
- Owns and maintains the organization's operations system
- Understands the accounting software and can talk through it
- Owns the VI/issues, LT issues
- Executes the VTO
- Responsible for special projects and their execution
* This is a full-time position. Must be able to work out of our offices located in Grand Rapids. *
- Director level experience
- 5-8 years leadership experience
- 5-8 years construction experience
- P&L management experience
- Previous experience scaling organizations for growth
- 4-year degree in construction management
- General contractor, construction management experience
- Strong financial acumen
- Accounting software, SAAS, Quick Books, and Sage experience
- Microsoft Office experience
- EOS experience
- Previous Integrator or executive-level leadership
THE COMPANY – HALYARD
Halyard provides superior carpentry, drywall, and interior finishes to the residential and commercial construction industries we serve. We foster a work environment that encourages teamwork and employee growth. We work hard to raise standards in all we do and build success through a balance of humility and pride.
We're a thriving organization with plenty of room for growth. We are a tight-knit, fully engaged group of people who are good at what we do. Our employees are not just a number – we care about what they think and empower them to succeed.
- Involved with community activism
- Family vibe
- Collaborative atmosphere – this makes us better!
- Winning culture!
- We'll show you all the variations on how to be a success
- Competitive culture that really cares about each other
- We strive to be a change agent for division 9
- We work on unique projects
Halyard stands out because of our culture and core values:
- Leaders: We guide with a balance of Humility and Pride - We are Organized - We are Thinkers - We are Proactive - We care about our people and want them to be great
- Team Players: We are great communicators - We have each other's back - We possess a help first mentality - We are willing to step up - Team before Me
- Honest: We do the right thing - We are Open - We Just Say It - We fess up if we mess up
- Committed: We are there when you need us - We do what we say - We are Quality Focused - We follow through
- Accountable: We make NO excuses - We are Trustworthy - We are Results-Oriented - We are Self-Managed - We ensure that Poor-Performers feel pressure to Improve
- Grow or Die: We strive to be Better every day - We look to improve the Status Quo - We Love Breakthroughs!! – We Maximize taking Strong and making it Superb! - We are a Change Agent for our Division (9)
Ready to make your mark on a growing company? Apply today!
Salary range: $120K - $160K
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Incentive Plan/Bonus Structuring, PTO, Continuing Education