Senior Project Manager
METRO TINT TEXAS
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Can you manage the day-to-day rigor of project management in a hands-on field? Do you have the backbone to stand on your convictions and have those tough conversations? Are you capable of streamlining and refining processes and procedures to be adhered to for future teams to come? If you are the caliber of a professional who builds culture and creates performance-based teams, we want to hear from you! Our ideal Senior Project Manager is/has:
- A Teacher/Mentor. You are a natural guide, passionate about mentoring and educating your team to achieve their best.
- Strong Management Skills. Your talent for project management is unrivaled, ensuring smooth processes and successful outcomes.
- Patient. You remain calm under pressure, inspiring your team to follow your lead even in challenging situations.
- Resourceful. Mechanical interests pave the way for you to find creative solutions to complex problems.
- Accountable and Data-Driven. As a data-driven Project Manager, you foresee the needs of upcoming work and know how to build the right team to get the job done.
Our ideal Senior Project Manager plays a pivotal role at Metro Tint Texas. You will lead our project teams with precision, inspiring and mentoring them to deliver exceptional results. Your resourcefulness and analytical approach will drive project success, while your ability to remain calm under pressure will set the tone for our team. You will impact Metro Tint Texas at a high level, contributing to our culture of accountability and innovation.
The job responsibilities of our Senior Project Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Recognize the strengths of your team, track performance, and ensure optimal team performance.
- Visit job sites to oversee quality control, sub-contractors, and excellent client service.
- Foster a culture of accountability within the team.
- Effectively communicate project updates, results, and recommendations to the leadership team.
- Lead, train, and develop direct reports, fostering growth and skill enhancement.
- Address labor challenges and retention by proactively recruiting and training apprentices to meet workforce needs.
- 5+ years of experience in a Lead Project Management role
- 3+ years of team leadership experience of 10 or more members
- 3+ years of team management experience
- Demonstrated experience in creating and/or refining processes and procedures
- Previous experience in the construction industry
- Familiarity with the glazing industry, including skills related to screening, bullet-proof glass, and riot glass
- 4-year degree
- Knowledge of EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System)
This is an on-site/in-person role in the Grand Prairie / DFW, TX area.
THE COMPANY – Metro Tint Texas
Metro Tint Texas is a passionate, team-focused organization that aims to provide a safer product to our customers. We take pride in improving the lives of our customers and representing our brand. Metro Tint Texas specializes in home and commercial window tinting, decorative window film, and security window film installation throughout Texas, Oklahoma, and Louisiana. In addition to solar control, security, and decorative window film products, we provide security screens, riot glass security panels and bullet resistant “ballistic” glass.
WHY Metro Tint Texas?
We are looking to grow our window film business while expanding our presence on the security glass side. With the multitude of products and services we offer, we are aiming to expand our geographical and market presence throughout the nation and beyond. We want our staff to grow internally and continuously provide training opportunities. Our Business Manager must internalize our core values. They must be motivated and want to grow.
Our Core Values are:
- Professional. From initial discussions to post-service, we are professional in all we do.
- Transparent. You ask, we answer! We are open and honest in how we educate and communicate.
- Customer-Focused. We stand behind our work, and provide the best for our customers.
- Fun. We enjoy what we do and have a good time doing it!
- Lifelong Learning. We are committed to learning and growing our people.
- Growth-Oriented. We strive to grow our dominance in our market and to expand our company capabilities.
SALARY: $75K - $90K
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, and PTO. 401K plan with matching incentives (100% up to 3% of salary, 50% for next 2% of salary)
Where Glass Meets Leadership: Senior Project Manager Wanted! Apply today!