COO / Integrator
COO / INTEGRATOR
Are you a knowledgeable, experienced leader who recognizes opportunities and is open to new ideas? Do you connect the dots, identify trends, and find win-win solutions? If you are intentional in your conversations, comfortable with conflict, and are unafraid to ask questions, we want to talk to you!
Our ideal Integrator is:
- Assertive. You say what you think or feel and explain why. A strong communicator, you speak clearly and concisely, and you’re willing to address issues with a sense of urgency. You can be realistic, logical and impartial, while expecting results and holding others accountable. You’re medium-to-high energy with fire in the belly and a huge appetite for change. Making tough, impartial decisions is second nature to you.
- Friendly. You listen generously and help when it’s necessary. You’re an active listener who doesn’t leave others with the mess. Humble and optimistic, you exude joy and respect. You’re approachable, authentic, and engaged in individual departments. As someone who is people-focused, you empower others with your positive energy. You put others first, with the ability to unify.
- Transparent. You are open and honest, and value fairness over equality. You’re authentic, real, and consistent. As someone who values integrity, you won’t play favorites. You’re willing to embrace necessary change and work toward the greater good. You’re direct and unafraid of having difficult conversations.
- Involved. You’re a coach who builds trust and solves problems, but you’re not a micromanager. You’re a collaborator who is willing to get your hands dirty. You have a growth mindset and you aren’t focused on a title. This aligns you with the team. You solve problems, forge friendships, and find the growth of others rewarding. You’re a critical thinker, a great listener, and are willing to follow-through. You see the big picture with a long-term view.
Our ideal Integrator is curious, organized, and driven. Willing to accept responsibility, our candidate resolves conflict and is comfortable delegating. Our ideal hire is someone who has both strong financial acumen and a sense of humor. We are seeking someone who wants to scale a company and encourage personal growth. We value high-energy, caring people who faithfully serve others.
The job responsibilities of our Integrator include:
Leadership, Management, Accountability
- Effectively collaborates with the Visionary
- Translates Visionary’s messages to action plans
- Responsible for day-to-day running of the business
- Removes obstacles
- Proactively identifies issues and resolves them
- Collaborates among departments
- Reviews and streamlines processes
- Participates in L10s at Leadership and departmental level
- Responsible for company metrics / score cards
- Identifies issues and takes steps to get on track
- Supports new product development
- Develops EOS culture
- Clarity breaks, etc.
- Ownership of accountability and 1:1 conversations with team members
- Grows the team
- Ensures Leadership Team health
- Develops metrics around, and analyzes, personnel growth
- Performs on the ground research to develop market and customer understanding
- Responsible for P&L
- Responsible for monthly financial reports
- Drives cost management ideas from vendors
- Achieves annual and quarterly financial goals
This is an in-person role based out of Chambersburg, PA. This role will require 20-30% domestic and international travel.
- 10+ years inter-departmental leadership at an executive level (C-suite)
- Experience scaling a medium-sized company
- P&L responsibility at a company of 30M - 50M+ revenue
- Leadership development and coaching experience
- Strong project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience leading remote operations
- M&A experience
- Distribution industry experience
- Experience with EOS
- Master’s degree
- Tire or commercial transportation industry experience
THE COMPANY – IMI
Founded in 1973, IMI launched our flagship product, STS Tire Seal, vowing to deliver the kind of tire and wheel maintenance equipment the industry needed. Today, IMI is determined to increase profitability for commercial transportation service dealers, fleets, and OEMs. We develop solutions that define our industry and put those solutions to millions of miles of scientific tests. We constantly look for new and better ways to build tire, wheel, and fuel-preserving solutions.
- Named one of the “Best Places to Work in PA” by Central Penn Business Journal, Team Pennsylvania, PA SHRM, and Best Companies Group
IMI is unique in our industry. The person we hire must be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, with constant changes. The leadership of our organization has always been consistent, authentic, and genuine. We’re the same people from the start of the interview process to the end. Our Integrator must be customer-oriented and assume positive intent. This is a great industry for someone who likes a challenge. Ideally, our candidate will command respect and not be intimidated.
- Excellent benefits package
- Paid community service hours
- Tuition reimbursement up to 100%
- Gym membership reimbursement
- On-site gym
- Relaxed dress code
- In-office snacks
Our Core Values are:
- Others First
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) matching, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement Program, Health Club Reimbursement Program, EAP, Healthcare Advocacy Program, PTO and Holidays, License and Professional Association fees covered
Do you want to join a stable industry that continued to grow even through the pandemic? Are you ready to be a part of a successful team that cares about employee happiness and satisfaction? Apply to IMI today!