COO / Integrator
FUNDS FOR LEARNING
COO / INTEGRATOR
Are you a dedicated servant leader with a knack for ensuring task completion and bringing clarity to complexity? If you're ready to challenge the status quo and make decisions based on wisdom, we want to talk to you.
Our ideal COO / Integrator is:
- A Servant Leader. You lead by serving, putting the needs and development of your team first, and driving your team toward success.
- Reliable Individual. You're known for your unmatched reliability; when you commit, it's a done deal.
- Beacon of Clarity. Your communication is clear and precise, allowing complex ideas to be easily understood by all.
- Financial Strategist. Your decisions are rooted in strong financial acumen, ensuring our organization's financial health.
- Expert Coordinator. Your coordination skills are impeccable, bringing harmony to processes and teams for the organization.
As our COO / Integrator, you're more than a title; you're pivotal to Funds for Learning's success. You'll lead from the front, ensuring our mission thrives. Your leadership molds our culture, your influence builds relationships, and your passion propels us.
The job responsibilities of our COO / Integrator include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate effectively with the executive leadership team.
- Implement a leadership framework that empowers our teams to make timely and effective decisions.
- Cultivate a constructive conflict culture and enhance inter-departmental collaboration.
- Stay attuned to the organization's dynamics, fostering cohesion and unity.
- Build empowering relationships with the Leadership Team, promoting a shared vision throughout the organization.
- Lead strategic planning, prioritizing mission-critical opportunities for the long term.
- Recognize and leverage the strengths of our greatest asset—the team—ensuring they thrive in roles that maximize their potential.
- Promote inter-departmental collaboration to enhance the success of our clients.
- Grasp departmental roles and responsibilities and bolster their effectiveness.
- Identify the strengths of the leadership team and the individuals within it.
- Strategically utilize the expertise of the Visionary/Owners and other tenured staff.
- Aid in pinpointing organizational strengths and areas for improvement, shaping strategies for positive change.
- Establish clear metrics and KPIs for a holistic view of organizational health.
- Foster a culture of constructive conflict, ensuring it positively impacts organizational outcomes.
- 3-5 years in a management role.
- Financial expertise with budgeting and understanding P&L, outside of a CFO capacity.
- Experience in Customer Service, with emphasis on professional or client services.
- Familiarity with sales dynamics in a professional services context.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficient with online tools like Monday.com, Asana, Bird view, etc...
- Strong presentation skills for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven track record of leading executive teams.
- Aptitude for clear communication, aligning leadership with strategic goals.
- Experience with the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS).
- Expertise in managing Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and influencing change-resistant individuals.
- Leadership experience in a mission-driven, for-profit organization.
- Human Resources background.
*This is a full time, on-site role based in Edmond, OK.
THE COMPANY – Funds for Learning
Funds for Learning is at the forefront of empowering education for millions of K-12 students across the United States. As a trailblazer in the education technology sector, we guide schools and libraries in securing federal funding for internet access and Wi-Fi. Our team goes beyond individual contributions; together, we form a cohesive unit of professionals setting industry benchmarks. Our leadership and advocacy distinguish us in the field, emphasizing our commitment to purpose over profit. At Funds for Learning, our unwavering integrity and dedication fuel our mission: partnering with clients to positively transform students’ lives.
WHY Funds for Learning?
Being a part of Funds for Learning means making a tangible difference. Every team member plays a pivotal role in our collective journey. We pride ourselves on cultivating an environment where passion meets purpose, dedicated to reshaping futures, one student at a time. Our track record of success is a testament to the synergy of our team. Here's a glimpse of what makes us unique and what awaits you:
- Student Impact: Be part of a team reshaping futures across the U.S.
- Innovation and Agility: Stay ahead with a culture that values fresh thinking.
- Industry Leadership: Contribute to a recognized education industry champion.
- Deep Expertise: Benefit from our vast experience and dedication.
- Collaborative Spirit: Thrive in an environment where teamwork is paramount.
- Purposeful Contribution: Engage in meaningful work that empowers education.
- Fulfilling Environment: Grow personally and professionally in a rewarding workspace.
- Unyielding Integrity: Align with a team that prioritizes ethical actions.
Our Core Values
- Professional: We uphold the highest standards in all interactions.
- Aware: We recognize our strengths, limitations, and the evolving dynamics of our industry.
- Reliable: We're steadfast in honoring our commitments.
- Team Player: We champion unity and mutual support.
- Solution Finder: We're driven by problem-solving and groundbreaking ideas.
Salary: $110K - $140K
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), Health Savings Account, Health Advocacy Program, PTO and Holidays, Employee Assistance Program, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, 401K, Charitable Incentive Plan, Workout Room Facilities
If you are passionate about changing lives through education, then apply now!