Director of Operations / Integrator
COLLIERS COLUMBUS | THE TENBY GROUP COMPANIES
DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS / INTEGRATOR
Are you a passionate, positive, and intelligent mentor who embraces change and growth? Do you think strategically and critically with a strong business acumen? Are you an efficient, organized problem solver who respects and understands confidentiality? If you are emotionally intelligent with the capacity to grow, we want to talk to you!
Our ideal Director of Operations / Integrator is:
- Humble. You’re honest and ethical, you don’t see yourself in an ivory tower. Balanced and responsible, you’re self-aware and feel no task is beneath you. You are tactful, philanthropic, affable, and seek input from others. You are willing to admit when you are wrong and view mistakes as learning opportunities. You don’t take yourself too seriously and are committed to serving the needs of others.
- Collaborative. As a proactive communicator, you don’t wait for others to come to you. You’re a master at involving other people, a facilitator who acts as the glue of the organization. You’re diplomatic, non-confrontational, and able to delegate. You allow others to speak, feel listened to, share ideas, and work in an environment where others are encouraged for personal and professional development. You engage people and encourage communication. Relationship-oriented, you strive to make the group better.
- Innovative. You come up with new ideas and think outside the box. Inquisitive and resourceful, you’re a forward thinker who identifies opportunities and ideas. You’re detail-oriented, independent, and enterprising. You are able to see how all the pieces move and fit together. With the ability to see around corners, you are project-oriented and keep things moving.
- Industrious. A tenacious and determined multi-tasker, you’re not afraid to “dig the ditch” and get into the nitty gritty. You're a high-level thinker who enjoys getting into the weeds without losing track of the big picture. You’re competitive, entrepreneurial and deadline driven. With a burning desire for growth, you lead by example and seek to be better today than you were yesterday.
Our ideal Director of Operations / Integrator is an energetic communicator who gets along well with others. Our candidate is flexible, goal-driven, and able to read a room. We are seeking someone with the ability to build strong, positive relationships. We want to hire someone who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment but understands work / life balance.
The job responsibilities of our Director of Operations / Integrator include, but are not limited to:
Leadership & Management
- Liaison of the company – the in-between person for multiple service offerings (Management, Brokerage, Development, Investment, Construction)
- V/I relationship - plays the I role that the Visionary AND the business requires
- Formulate and hands-on implementation of strategy
- Disseminate the vision throughout the company
- Be the safeguard for the Visionary
- Accountability for the Leadership team
- EOS Champion – running the L10 and Quarterly meetings
- Promotes and drives company culture and vision – championing the core values, intentionally living them, and holding others accountable to them
- Company-wide communication and disseminating messaging
- Vendor management and liaison
- Assist in the development of business plans - creating the road maps and holding the team accountable with hands-on support
- Accountable for Right Person, Right Seat - collaboratively creating employee development plans
- Create goals for the organization - helping to build and execute the strategies behind them
- Ongoing business training for employees - POC and driver of lifetime training
*This is a full time, on-site position operating out of the downtown Columbus, Ohio, office.
- 5+ years of Operations and People Management/Leadership experience
- 4-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Tech savvy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- EOS experience
- Commercial Real Estate experience
- Understanding of Finance and the implications of financial decisions
- Experience in budgeting and sales
- Professional certifications
- Master’s degree
THE COMPANY – Colliers Columbus (The Tenby Group Companies)
Colliers Columbus is a full-service commercial real estate company that is privately owned and locally operated. We are an entrepreneurial firm providing expert services to landlords and investors, accelerating the success of their investments and helping them achieve their business goals.
WHY Colliers Columbus?
At Colliers Columbus, we’re fully committed to the personal development of our employees. We’re an “opportunity factory”: a place where you can become anything you want to be. Our Integrator must be confident, empathetic, and understand the urgency behind things. They must be willing to share ideas and complete tasks. Our ideal Integrator is witty, fun, and appreciates family. We also enjoy:
- Profit Sharing
- Strong bonus structure
- Company parties, ice cream socials, picnics, tailgates, etc.
- Prioritize promoting from within
Our Core Values are:
Are you ready to be a part of an essential business with a strong work/life balance? Do you want to work somewhere with a flexible, family-friendly environment? Apply to Colliers Columbus today!
Salary: $125k - $150k + bonus potential
- Collaborate with Innovative Team Members
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Volunteer Time & Matching Program
- Paid Holidays
- Birthday, Personal and Parental Leave
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Professional Development
- Educational Allowance
- Company Paid Parking
- Unrestricted Workout Facility
- Onsite Food Café
To Learn More: