COO / Integrator
Are you an experienced COO/Integrator that has scaled and grown companies? Are you relationship driven and have a strong business sense? Do you build strong teams and always point them in the right direction? If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in a strong, stable company, we want to talk with you!
Our ideal COO is:
- Business Savvy – You “know what you don’t know” and are humble enough to admit it. You have grown vibrant businesses over the years and know how to keep a business on the straight and narrow, and out of the ditch.
- Intelligent – You have the knowledge and experience to identify ways to make a business stronger over the long haul. The difficult things for most are easy for you. You anticipate and see around corners and communicate with great clarity and intent.
- A Person of Integrity – Your greatest asset is developing trust within an organization, and you know it must be earned. You are willing to put in the time to get to know your team, and for them to become comfortable with you. You are a person that keeps your promises. You are loyal and practice what you preach.
- High Energy – You love to work hard and challenge those around you to keep up with you. You enjoy and accept the tasks that come your way with ease-but you also understand that there is a life beyond work. You realize that your team is your greatest asset, and you strive to ensure their responsibilities are challenging and rewarding.
- Entrepreneurial – You have an entrepreneurial spirit and mindset; everything is possible with enough thought, energy, and effort. You passion is grow your organization in the right way.
Our ideal COO/Integrator is a team builder that makes everyone around them better. You are humble and secure enough to admit mistakes, and you encourage others to learn and move past them quickly. Your sense of humor allows others around you to be comfortable with you and to be their true self while they work. Micromanaging is NOT part of who you are.
The job responsibilities of our COO/Integrator include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for creation and execution of organizational business plan
- Leadership of all company departments: Production, Service, Sales, Marketing, and Back Office
- Holds a big picture view of the business; recognizes gaps in day-to-day operations and executes solutions
- Responsible for all company financial information and reporting in a timely manner
- Serves as “tiebreaker” for organizational decisions
- Caretaker of Bloom Roofing company culture
- Responsible for organizational communications
- Oversees all company Talent Acquisition functions: recruiting, succession planning, organizational development
- Sets and executes company long-term vision
- Responsible for continued implementation of the EOS® system
- 5 - 7 years of proven success in COO role
- A history of job stability over the last 10 - 15 years, with sufficient runway
- Must be able to communicate thoughts and directives in an accurate, concise, and efficient manner
- Experience building and growing businesses in the service trades industry
- Highly experienced in high-level B2B contract negotiations
- Proven history of building teams and successful Talent Acquisition skills
- Advanced written communication skills, with the ability coach others
- Ability to put the “right people” in the “right seats”
- Willing and able to work out of the Bloom Roofing offices in Brighton, Michigan
- Experience successfully running small to medium-sized entrepreneurial businesses with at least 150-200 employees
- Experience with multi-employer union labor workforce
- Familiarity with the EOS® system of operations
- Experience scaling and growing companies from $40M to $100M and beyond
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
**This is an in-person position located at our Brighton, Michigan office. Must live nearby or relocate to Brighton area. We are conveniently located between Detroit and Lansing.
THE COMPANY-BLOOM ROOFING
For over 40 years, Bloom has been a commercial roofing company known for providing custom solutions and impeccable customer service. On top of delivering uncompromised quality, we have one of the most experienced teams of technicians in the industry, with each employee having an average tenure of nearly ten years.
Since 1979, we have stood above our competitors due to our commitment to skilled workmanship, fair business practices, superior customer service, professional project management with a meticulous attention to detail. We have successfully installed over 150 million square feet of roof installations without a single failure.
WHY BLOOM ROOFING?
- 42 years of stability and growth
- Financially secure company
- Company success shared by all!
- Beautiful area to work and play-Brighton, Michigan
- Midwest work ethic
- Job autonomy
- We love what we do, but we highly value our people having hobbies and outside interests - it’s not all about the work
BLOOM ROOFING CORE VALUES
- ONE TEAM
- GRIT AND PURPOSE
- HOW YOU DO IT
Salary Range: $150k-$200k plus merit bonus
Benefits: Medical, aggressive 401k and Profit Sharing, with company provided vehicle
If you are looking for an opportunity to make a difference in a stable, strong, growing organization, apply today!