Integrator / General Manager
INTEGRATED BUILDING SYSTEMS
Are you a high-energy leader who thrives on accountability and getting the job done right? Do you think with a cohesive business mindset, always looking for ways to improve and maximize the way the key business functions work together “get work, do work, and account for work”? At Integrated Building Systems, we pride ourselves in being our clients’ technology partner, guiding them through decisions that will create value and meet their needs. If you are a strong communicator with a good work ethic who embraces Midwestern living, apply now, and join our dedicated team!
Our ideal Integrator is:
- Accountable. You’re disciplined, own your responsibility, and excel at follow through. You’re a master multi-tasker and completion driven. You go above and beyond.
- A Leader: You are self-motivated, proactive, and action oriented. You make timely, thoughtful decisions. You’re intellectual with a broad knowledge base and you have the desire to grow your team
- A coach. You’re a caring, personable champion who knows how to motivate teams and bring the best out of people. You’re an approachable and honest person that earns the respect of others.
- Professional. You are trustworthy, discreet and careful with industry knowledge. You’re strategic and confident, direct and transparent
- Tech savvy. You have a strong financial acumen and understand technology.
We are looking for a candidate who has a strong desire to succeed and is in it for the long-term. Confident and qualified, our ideal Integrator has a balanced and resourceful acumen to thrive and grow with a small to midsize company.
The job responsibilities of our Integrator include, but are not limited to:
- Manages operational P&L, Business Development and administrative budgets.
- Identifies, discusses, and solves (IDS) what’s broken and removes obstacles and barriers to progress
- Oversees processes and risk management
- Offers new ideas and fresh perspective
- Drives company goals and identifies incremental improvements
- Builds the team and recruits new team members
- Manages special projects
*This is a full-time position. Must be able to work out of our offices located in Columbus, OH. *
- STRONG COVER LETTER
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years leadership experience
- 7+ years business management experience
- 3+ years P&L responsibility experience
- Experience managing a leadership team of 5+
- Technology Integration experience (IT, Telephony, AV, Security, etc.)
- Construction/AEC industry experience (architects, engineers, contractors, etc.)
- Small business experience
- Proven track record in organizational management
- EOS experience
THE COMPANY – Integrated Building Systems
Integrated Building Systems makes buildings smarter to help people communicate better. We work with clients who are building, updating or moving offices and need a partner to help them make smart investment decisions about the best technology solutions for their space.
WHY Integrated Building Systems?
We are a dynamic company that cares about our employees.
- We make a difference every day, both internally and externally.
- We hire, fire, recognize and reward based on our core values.
- We’re focused on providing lifetime value and long-term relationships with our clients, partners, and influencers.
- We offer the flexibility to pivot and grow based on market trends.
- Our team members use and develop a depth of talents while working here.
- We have a strong and engaged ownership group.
Integrated Building Systems stands out because of our culture and core values:
- Can-Do-It Attitude
- Desire to Own It
- Proud to Do It Right
If you want an opportunity to directly impact the direction and success of our growing company, apply to Integrated Building Systems today!
Salary Range: $120K - $140K plus performance bonuses
Benefits: Profit Sharing, 401K with match, Health, Dental, and Vision