VP of Operations / Integrator
VP of OPERATIONS / INTEGRATOR
Are you an obsessively organized connector who enjoys a challenge? Do you put your ego aside, strive to understand 'why,' and embrace change? At Carson Wealth, we simplify the financial planning process for our clients, helping them achieve and understand their results. If you are accessible, good with people, and can see the big picture without letting details fall through the cracks, apply now and join our dedicated team!
Our ideal VP of Operations / Integrator is:
- A leader. You're a Servant leader who is vision-driven and ownership-minded. Inquisitive and strategic, you can zoom out and see the puzzle pieces and how to put them together. You believe that "leadership is creating leaders."
- A team builder. You're collaborative and like to coach people. You naturally bring people together, love people dynamics, and can easily handle highly emotional situations.
- An excellent communicator. You're curious about human behavior and can talk to different people like a translator, according to their preferred communication style. You think and communicate clearly and are a great listener. You can positively provide critical feedback.
- A problem solver. You want to get the best answer, not just an easy solution. You come from a place of "How can we?" not "No, it won't work."
- Results-oriented. You face challenging situations head-on and do not run from them. You have a nice balance between gathering details, making a decision, and taking action. You're hands-on and in the trenches when needed, with a “GSD” attitude!
- A self-starter. You're resourceful and motivated and don't suffer from analysis paralysis. You're good at prioritization and delegation and aren't afraid to experiment with new tools and systems.
- Analytical. You're always asking, "What's the outcome?", and "What's the next action?" You look for efficiencies and will find a way through a challenge, even if you have to go over, under, around, or through it.
- Growth-minded. You're focused on ways to improve yourself, both personally and professionally. You take on projects with excitement, can manage several of them from start to finish, and like to learn, read, and integrate.
- Coachable. You're confident, comfortable in your own skin, and don't take things personally. You're flexible, like to have fun, and don't take yourself too seriously. You are not set in your ways but are open to suggestions and better ways of doing things. You're not easily offended.
Our culture values honesty, integrity, and transparency. We are seeking a high-energy, moldable professional with well-rounded experience in marketing, operations, and consulting. Our ideal VP of Operations / Integrator offers support and leadership while commanding an executive presence. Are you client-focused, like to try new things, and have a passion for people and projects? Apply now!
The job responsibilities of our VP of Operations / Integrator include, but are not limited to:
- Unifies the offices: communications, best practice development, synthesis + integration, and project management
- Oversees HR and human capital management
- Implements long-term and yearly vision and strategic plans, and holds others accountable to them
- Provides leadership to the leadership team
- Identifies and maximizes the abilities and talents of the Leadership Team
- Supports the Visionary
- Owns special projects and project management within the company
- Drives integration of new acquisitions and is involved with M&A
- Supports organic growth at all current locations
- Provides support for networking activities as needed; serves as the first point of contact responsible for warm introductions and creating opportunities
- Identifies and trains on best practices
- Executes the budget
- Serves as a liaison with the Carson Group and other industry partners
- History of progressive leadership experience
- People management experience (hiring + onboarding, HR)
- Problem solving experience, including identifying and foreseeing problems
- Experience in the financial industry
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of financial leadership experience
- HR oversight experience
- Well-rounded wealth management experience, including marketing, operations, and professional services
- Scaling Up / EOS experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Salesforce experience
- Strategic planning and advanced business planning experience
- Proven rollup experience / M&A experience
*This is a remote position with required weekly travel to the Hagerstown, MD area.
THE COMPANY – Carson Wealth
Carson Wealth believes that money can create freedom that allows you to pursue what is most important in life NOW and in the future…and it doesn't have to be complicated. We are a specialized Wealth Management Firm serving entrepreneurs, business owners, executives and their families. For over 20 years our clients have enjoyed our trusted services – helping them find their “True Wealth”, organizing towards their goals and allowing them time for what matters most. No matter your definition of true wealth, we will be there every step of the way. Our Proven Process helps us get to know you – your passions, goals, needs, and wants. From there, we develop a customized financial plan that adapts and changes as your life progresses.
WHY Carson Wealth?
Carson Wealth is a growing, authentic, results-oriented company with many opportunities and a fast-paced environment. More than a job, we drive the trajectory of our own careers. We are self-managed, and everyone can have a seat at the table to impact the future of our firm.
At Carson Wealth we are driven to make our clients' lives simple. We have a high care factor and leave bureaucracy at the door. Our people are respected and treated equally no matter the role. We also have an outstanding benefits program that includes gainsharing, unlimited PTO, and opportunities for remote work.
Carson Wealth stands out because of our culture and core values:
- Batteries Included – Bring energy to every situation
- GSD – Get S*** Done!
- CANI – Constant and Never-ending Improvement
- Ownership Mindset – Think and act like an owner, we are entrepreneurs serving entrepreneurs
Ready to grow your career and make your mark on an exciting company? Apply today!
Salary: $100k - $130k + bonus opportunities
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) contribution, PTO, Ancillary Coverages, Profit Sharing