COO / Integrator
BARRETT & FARAHANY
COO / INTEGRATOR
Are you a tech-savvy, strategic problem solver who likes to lead people and projects while also overseeing every aspect of a business? Do you initiate change, collaborate well with others, and create stability and consistency? At Barrett & Farahany (B&F) we represent employees facing powerful opposition, because we believe every voice deserves to be heard. If you are a bold yet compassionate leader who shares our zeal for justice, apply now and join our dedicated team!
Our ideal COO / Integrator is:
- Driven. You focus on outcomes and are extremely organized, always looking for ways to work smarter and get things done. Able to juggle multiple projects at once, you are able to leverage and support your team to deliver results and are committed to the firm's success.
- A Team Player. You are approachable, supportive, and compassionate, earning respect from every level of the Accountability Chart. You're good at creating synergy and cohesion among your team.
- Process-Oriented. You have big and small-scale insight and can focus on outcomes without getting stuck in the weeds. Your methodical approach to projects is proactive, research based, and data driven.
- A Strong Manager. You encourage and empower others while staying motivated to keep tasks organized. You delegate well to others but can jump in and help out when needed.
- A Clear Communicator. You communicate concisely, consistently, and at the right cadence. You are appropriately assertive and serve as a calming voice for the team, bringing balance to the Visionary’s high energy.
- Reliable. You're responsible, confident, likable, and have excellent follow-through. Others trust your word, and you give thoughtful answers to questions, always keeping the firm's best interests top of mind.
We are searching for an experienced COO / Integrator who has a talent for seeing the big picture, solving problems, and creating pathways to achieve goals. Our ideal candidate is professional, fun, flexible, engaged, and passionate about our company culture.
The job responsibilities of the COO / Integrator position include, but are not limited to:
- Leads the leadership team
- Mentors the leadership team, further developing their leadership and management skills
- Manages all functional areas of the firm
- Ensures the firm has appropriate business controls in place
- Develops and implements business continuity and succession plans
- Analyzes and streamlines case flow management and internal operations
- Creates, updates, and ensures adherence to core processes and procedures
- Responsible for and reports on financial and operational performance
- Owns special projects that will advance the firm to achieve its goals
- Familiar with EOS
- 5+ years of business operations management experience (sales, operations, marketing, finance)
- Financial forecasting experience
- P&L experience
- Experience developing and managing metrics
- Experience managing a team
- Experience with technology and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Legal industry experience
- Integrator experience
- Continuous process improvement methodology experience (such as Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen, etc.)
- Project Management experience
- Professional Services industry experience
- Proven experience scaling a company
- MBA and/or JD
- Experience in a contingency-based law practice
*This is a fully remote position with quarterly travel required.
THE COMPANY – B&F
B&F is an award-winning employment law firm – the oldest and largest in the Southeast – dedicated exclusively to employee rights. With a national reputation of excellence, we serve as the voice to employee victims of harassment, discrimination, and retaliation. We provide a listening ear, legal advocacy, and expert guidance about the next steps to strengthen a case. We work in true partnership with our clients to ensure they know they have been heard.
B&F is a highly visible firm with a strong media presence driven to give employees a voice and change their experience within the workplace and the judicial system. We strive to change employment laws to make things better for employees – we recently passed a new law in Georgia. Understanding the nuances of a fully remote environment, our top-notch leadership team likes to find fun creative ways stay engaged with each other because culture is everything. We are good humans, and as a team of supportive high achievers, we want to work with others who value being respectful, empathetic, and understanding. We are on the cutting edge of the law, technology, and methods to pursue justice on behalf of others. We also want to work with others that are focused on working hard and smart while driving towards achieving desired outcomes.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate individual to make a difference in the lives of others! If that sounds like you, apply today!
Salary: $125k - $175k
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Profit Sharing, Short/ Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Professional Development, Flexible Work Hours