Director of Sales & Marketing
DIRECTOR OF SALES & MARKETING
Are you a driven professional who loves all things sales and marketing? Do you have a passion for strategy, design, leadership, and execution? Do you hold your team accountable through leading, coaching, and mentoring? If you can build relationships and strategize with potential clients, then this position is perfect for you!
Our ideal Director of Sales & Marketing is:
- Growth-minded. You’re process-minded and thorough, purposeful and efficient. You have a strong work ethic and are profit focused. Resourceful with your time and energy, you are prepared and motivated to grow VisionSpark’s sales and marketing efforts.
- Personable. You build relationships easily and are sensitive to the needs of the client. You’re committed to understanding the companies we work with as you sell them our services. You’re a coachable, outgoing team player who works collaboratively with the team. You’re approachable and respectable.
- Trustworthy. You strive to establish a foundation of trust by showing you truly care about the person across the table. Determined and professional, you are ready to take ownership of maintaining current market share.
Our Director of Sales & Marketing is smart and ambitious. We are looking for someone who can mentor and coach other sales representatives, work autonomously, and has a great sense of humor.
Our Director of Sales & Marketing values integrity, honesty, faith and family. The job responsibilities of our Director of Sales & Marketing include:
Leadership & Accountability
- Develop and execute the short- and long-term course of the Sales & Marketing Department
- Accountable for company invoiced and collected dollar goals - quarterly and annually
- Present and speak to all size groups to promote VisionSpark and its services
- Collaborate with Client Services to ensure client projects are completed timely and within the SOW outline
- Develop and nurture relationships
- Follow up on leads and assign to staff as required
- Ensure staff is properly developed, trained, and delivering The Hire With Confidence SystemTM effectively
- Follow up on client conversations
Sales & Marketing
- Set and achieve aggressive sales targets and quotas – company, team, and individual
- Ability to develop KPIs and leading indicators to drive strong close rates
- Prospect, qualify, strategize, and close new deals
- Formulate and execute the marketing strategy to maintain and grow market share to drive sales
- Identify and coordinate sales and marketing event opportunities
- Oversee creation of influential collateral to drive Sales & Marketing strategies
This is a full-time position, working regular business hours (M – F, 8am to 5pm) in an office and/or remote setting. Some travel may be required.
- 3+ years of work experience in a leadership and departmental responsibility role
- 10+ years of sales or marketing experience
- Professional services sales experience
- Strong business acumen
- Tech savvy (CRM, cloud, Microsoft Suite, etc.)
- 5+ years of work experience in a sales or marketing leadership departmental responsibility role
- 5+ years of sales experience
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Experience selling a service
- Experience working with small to midsize business owners
- Experience working in the management consulting industry
- Existing network with professional contacts, consultants, and small to midsize business owners
- Experience with Pipedrive or Salesforce CRM
- Experience with Pinnacle, EOS, and/or other business operating systems
- Social Media experience
THE COMPANY – VisionSpark
VisionSpark is a small and growing executive search firm that serves small to mid-market companies across the country in key leader searches, consulting, and personality assessments. We are passionate about positively impacting the future of these businesses by defining who the “right person” is for the “right seat” in key leadership positions within their companies.
VisionSpark is a growing company that is passionate about helping clients to find and hire superstars. We are a faith and family-oriented organization that values our team members. At VisionSpark, we have a positive culture and a fun team.
- Ability to impact other companies and their success
- Constant opportunity for self-improvement
- Valued as part of a growing team, your voice Is heard
- Frequent team success celebrations
- Faith and family-oriented
- Flexibility In work schedule
- Great snacks, chocolate, and coffee
Our Core Values are:
- Grow. We GROW individually, as a team, and as an organization. We are thought leaders who constantly seek opportunities to become a better version of ourselves and help our clients do the same.
- People. We get PEOPLE. We seek to be our clients’ most valued resource for establishing a solid people component. We place high value on what matters most: PEOPLE.
- Serve. We SERVE each other and our clients. We desire to create raving fans, both internally and externally, by going above and beyond to exceed expectations. We are leaders serving leaders.
$90k - $110k base salary, potential bonus opportunity for achieving collected revenue and other goals of $30k - $50k, plus major medical, company paid life Insurance, vision, and long-term disability, 20 days PTO, 9 holidays, 2 floating holidays, 3% 401k Safe Harbor (after 1 year).
If you want to be a part of a growing company where your talents make a difference and your voice is heard, apply to VisionSpark today!